Prof. Kingdom E. Nwaenyi
Professor Kingdom E. Nwaenyi is a professor of Sociology of Development at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education. He hails from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State. His Educational Achievements, experience and Publications are shown below:
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED WITH DATES AND AWARDING BODY
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Sociology 2006 University of Port-Harcourt
- Master of Science in Sociology of Development 1999 University of Port-Harcourt.
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science Education (B.Sc.Ed) 1995 University of Port-Harcourt.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education Economics/Political Science (NCE) 1987 College of Education, Port Harcourt.
- West Africa School Certificate WASC/GCE 1981-1984 WAEC.
- First School Leaving Certificate 1972 Rivers State Ministry of Education.
- The impact of oil exploration and exploitation on the development of education. A case study of oil producing communities in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area. Bachelor Degree Project, Unpublished 1994.
- The impact of co-operative society to co-operative society to socio-economic development of Rivers State. A case study of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area. Master’s Degree Project, Unpublished 1999.
- Religion and the Economy of the Niger Delta: A case study of the rise of Pentecostal churches in Port Harcourt Metropolis. Ph.D dissertation, Unpublished 2005.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- National Association of Social Educators of Nigeria
- South-South Social Studies Association
- South-East Social Studies Association
- Nigerian Society for Educational Psychologists (NISEP)