INFORMATION FOR ONLINE MOCK EXAMINATION
First Semester Examination for the 2019/2020 has been scheduled to
commence on Monday 15 June 2020. Due to fears expressed by some students
about the Online Examination, the University has approved a mock
examination for all eligible Final Year Students on Thursday, 11th June
2020 at 10 am.
The instructions below will enable students access and sit for the online exam.
2. Click on Online Exam (Website: Top News; Portal: below Login Button).
3. Enter your Matric No and password that you normally use to login to the University Portal.
4. Click on the Course Name on the Time Table.
5. Start Exam.
Note the following:
1. The Online Exam software is mobile compatible. So you can use your Android phone to take your exam.
Exam Time Table will hold all Exam Courses for each Level and a Course
will only be active at the start time for the exam as in the Time Table.
3. You should only click on the Course applicable to you as every click is logged against the student’s Matric No.
the Mock Examination, only Eligible Final year students can
participate. However, the final instruction for the examination proper
will be made available to students after the Mock Examination on same
Good luck to you all.
K.H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)